Skip to content
Key Expert, Case Automation – Justice and Accountability Sector Reform Programme
- Support the development of an e-Justice strategy and work plan
- Support the analysis, review, and reform of Civil and Criminal case management processes.
- Support the automation of the management and storage of records in JLOS institutions.
- Develop an interoperability framework and support the development of an Integrated JLOS Information System
- Support to the development and implementation of other innovative actions related to the automation of Uganda’s case-management system